Feel royal and graceful in our stunning banarasi Katan silk saree from Anaya Collection.
Handwoven with pure Katan silk, this yellow banarasi handloom saree defines poise and elegance. With gold zari buti design all over the saree, vibrant tassels on the edges, and nakshi Katha design on the border, have the spotlight on you when you wear this beautiful piece to any occasion.
- Color – A beautiful shade of yellow with gold zari buti design
- Fabric – Soft and lustrous silk fabric, handwoven with delicate threads of pure silk.
- Features- The gold zari buti design, colorful tassels at the edges of the pallu, and nakshi Katha design on the border paired with the touch of green color add to the grace of this banarasi treasure.
- Blouse design – The model is wearing a high neck, puffy full-sleeved blouse.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Blouse piece available – Blouse customization as per requirement available for additional charges.
Style Guide – Wear those heels and drape the saree with elegance and crisp to look more elegant and regal. Kundan necklace and earrings or gold jewelry set can look great with a Katan pure silk saree as long as they’ve been matched well with the attire. Using an ethnic handbag or clutch can add an extra dash of ethnicity to the overall look.
Size: 5.5 meters/ 6 yards
Weight: 0.5 kg
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS
Return Policy: Return within one week of receiving your order.
Return is acceptable in case of damage only. Return of customized products is not accepted. Saree with saree hamming and Fall piko are non-returnable.
Free standard delivery: Free shipping on orders above Rs.1999/-. Products dispatched within 7-10 working days.
Orders are processed and delivered between Monday – Saturday (excluding public holidays).