Baby Pink Woven Chiniya Silk Saree
Pure handloom banarasi chiniya silk sarees are very popular for weddings since they add a royal-dignified touch to one’s outfit. The beauty of this all-time favorite Baby Pink Handloom chiniya silk is enhanced with a circular Meena dye pattern. The saree is wrapped in a bundle of joy with the gold zari weaved pallu on this handcrafted luxury of pure chiniya silk. The complementing pink piping border has a golden sheen to it. The saree blouse piece has gold zari embroidery over it. Shop this stunning ethnic wear now!
1 in stock
The Chiniya Silk Saree is a stunning masterpiece that has been handwoven by our skilled artisans. This Baby Pink Chiniya Silk with circular Meena dye has an irresistible shine. Every onlooker is engulfed by the beautiful pink piping border design and brilliantly woven zari pallu. This magnificent artwork might be a part of your next get-together.
- Color – A lovely shade of baby pink.
- Fabric -This elegant beige saree is handmade from pure chiniya silk strands, making it an amazing addition to your wardrobe.
- Texture- It has a contemporary appearance because of its conventional and light texture. Due to the circular Meena dye all over the pure chiniya silk saree, it has a shiny finish.
- Features – The circular patterned Meena dye in various tones all over the saree, together with the contrasting pink piping border, are the saree’s highlights.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – Wear our woven baby pink chiniya silk saree to create a statement at weddings, festivals, or any casual get-together. Pair this pure silk saree with a gold choker necklace. Grab those golden heels, you will be the center of attention at any gathering!
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear