Beige Woven Chiniya Silk Saree
A whole new selection of Banarasi Chiniya Silk Sarees that are worthy of a million compliments. This Beige Ethnic Printed Handwoven saree is intriguing. The saree has an appealing color combined with a contemporary circular Meena dye design. The contrast of beige and red color with gold zari pallu is enticing, transforming this saree into a fashionable yet timeless ensemble. The minute zari weaving along the pallu is a difficult and admirable effort. This ethnic fusion satisfies the youth’s yearning for an exquisite appearance. Upgrade your wardrobe with this perfect party wear saree now!
1 in stock
Chiniya Silk’s silky smooth texture creates a particular spot in one’s heart that lasts forever and mesmerizes beholding eyes. The elegance of this Banarasi hand-woven chiniya silk saree in beige is astounding. This pure silk saree with Red piping Border and circular Meena dye is stunning and is an excellent addition to your wardrobe. This work of our artisans is adorned with circular prints in varied hues in the body.
- Color – A neutral shade of beige.
- Fabric -This elegant beige saree is handmade from pure chiniya silk strands, making it an amazing addition to your wardrobe.
- Texture- It has a contemporary appearance because of its conventional and light texture. Due to the circular Meena dye all over the pure chiniya silk saree, it has a shiny finish.
- Features – The highlights of the saree are the circular patterned Meena dye in varied tones all over the saree with the contrasting red piping border.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – At weddings, festivals, or any casual get-together, make a statement by wearing our woven beige chiniya silk saree. Wear a golden choker necklace set with this pure silk saree. Grab a golden sling bag and you’ll be the center of attention at any event!
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear