Black Dupion Silk Saree
This Black Dupion Silk saree with antique zari work is a stunning creation from Benaras handlooms. The antique zari weaved buta all over the saree entices everyone who sees it. The border is stunning, with antique zari-weaved floral motifs in a variety of sizes. The tassels at the pallu’s hem add to the enchantment of this dupion silk saree. The unstitched blouse piece adds to its elegance, making it a stylish partywear saree.
- Pattern- Solid
- Saree Work- Handwoven
- Fabric- Dupion Silk
- Technique- Kadhwa
- Weight- 0.72 Kg
- Length- 6.5 meters/ 7 yards
- Shipping time- 6-7 days
2 in stock
Wear this handloom Dupion silk saree in black to look simply stunning. The saree features an antique zari buta design running the lengths of the saree. The antique zari floral motifs of different shapes and sizes on the pallu adds to the glamour of the dupion silk saree. The tassels in red and golden amplify the beauty even further. The saree comes with an unstitched blouse piece to complete the stunning ensemble.
- Color- A classic shade of black.
- Fabric- The saree is made of fine dupion silk threads. Dupion silk is a crisp silk fabric with a plain weave.
- Texture- It’s a rich, crisp fabric with a gleaming sheen. It adds a natural gloss to the saree, making it look gorgeous.
- Features– The handwoven black dupion silk saree is accented with intriguing antique zari buta detailing all around. Antique zari-stitched floral designs embellish the border.
- Wash care– Dry wash only!
- Blouse piece available– Blouse customization as per requirement available for additional charges
Style Guide – To complement the contrasting gold zari border, wear this gorgeous dupion silk saree with an antique golden maang tikka and earrings. Wear those golden heels to any occasion and you’ll be the center of attention!
Size: 6.5 meters/ 7 yards
Weight: 0.72 kg
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear