Burgundy Tussar Khaddi Silk Saree
Wear this handloom Tussar silk saree in a burgundy shade to get a charming look at any gathering. The saree has gold zari embroidery throughout the graceful saree that lends a royal vibe to the attire. The entangling geometrical patterns make the saree look contemporary yet bold. The border of the saree is graced with gold zari to make a grand contrast. Now is the time to get this ethnic beauty must-have in your wardrobe!
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Who wouldn’t desire this designer-embroidered gem in Tussar silk fabric? Tussar’s entire six yards have a captivating appeal due to the gorgeous gold zari threadwork in geometrical patterns. This saree with an interesting design has a lot of sparkles. The woven gold zari border enhances the grace of the saree. The saree has an unstitched blouse piece to complete the look of the stunning ensemble. Flaunt your way through any wedding or festival with our Burgundy tussar khadi silk saree.
- Color – A perfect burgundy color for a gorgeous evening look.
- Fabric – Tussar silk, popularly referred to as Kosa Silk, is prized for its natural golden sheen. The royal khaddi tussar silk is ideal for any hour of the day since it is more porous than other silks, making it more breathable.
- Texture -Tussar stands out among all the many types of silk because of its distinct charm. Its rich texture and natural gold color make it resemble a natural treasure that is commonly passed down as a legacy by female household members.
- Features -The exquisite features of the saree are the geometrically patterned zari weaving all over the saree giving it a lustrous feel. The gold zari border adds to the charm of the attire.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – Style our burgundy tussar khaddi silk saree with oxidized silver jewelry to get a complete boho-chic look. Grab those silver block heels and you are all set for any wedding, festival, or any other occasion!
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.