Cherry Red Banarasi Silk Saree
Wear this cherry red banarasi silk saree to amp up your fashion choices. This gorgeous saree is embellished with gold zari jaal weaving work, giving it a more exquisite appearance. This saree is made of pure Katan silk and comes with an unstitched matching fabric blouse piece that may be tailored to your specifications. This saree is ideal for parties, festivals, and special occasions. Combine it with classic golden accessories to complete your style. It’s a must-have saree for your ethnic wardrobe. Purchase this saree right now because it is a one-of-a-kind piece with eye-catching colors and designs that are hard to come by.
- Pattern- Solid
- Saree Work- Handwoven
- Fabric- Katan Silk
- Technique- Kadhwa
- Weight- 0.5 Kg
- Length- 6.5 meters/ 7 yards
- Shipping time- 20-25 days
1 in stock
Make a classy gesture in the crowd with this drop-dead stunning Banarasi Silk saree hued in Cherry red and let them all make a fuss over your apparel. This magnificent six-yard is zari jaal woven with floral motif designs all over the body. The woven gold zari borders and pallu lend their special appeal to the garment by enchanting precise jaal patterns. To complete your ethnic aesthetic, match this stunning yard with an unsewn silk blouse material.
- Colour– An elegant shade of cherry red.
- Fabric– The sheer comfort of the pure banarasi silk fabric is enhanced by the ease with which it may be draped. The saree’s rich, lustrous banarasi silk gives it a royal aura.
- Texture- The banarasi silk saree is handwoven for comfort and a classic aesthetic. The smooth surface of the rich banarasi silk has a natural gloss to it.
- Features-Woven gold zari jaal designs run the length of the handwoven saree. It also has a golden zari border that stands out.
- Origin- Made in India
- Wash care- Dry wash only!
- Blouse piece available- Blouse customization as per requirement available for additional charges
Style Guide – Style our cherry red pure banarasi silk saree with gold plated Kamar bandh and maangtika to get the perfect banarasi saree wedding look. Take a golden clutch. You are ready to grab all the compliments.
Size: 6.5 meters/ 7 yards
Weight: 0.5 kg
Colour: Cherry Red
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.