Dark Red Floral Printed Chanderi Silk Saree
Choose this dark red chanderi silk saree, which is expertly woven n by our artisans. The handwoven saree embraced by floral designs heightens the enchantment. Antique Gold zari design adorns the edge of this pure chanderi silk saree. The chanderi silk saree’s floral print is what makes it classic. Drape our red chanderi silk saree wherever you like with ease. Wear it with a pair of heels and silver oxidized jewelry. Grab a leather clutch and be ready to show off!
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Our dark red handloom chanderi silk saree tends to bring back traditional beauty. A floral print pattern in hues of complementing green is featured on this handwoven saree. The saree’s elegance is enhanced by the antique golden zari border. Wear this saree made of chanderi silk to any celebration or function to mark your presence.
- Color – The evergreen shade of red.
- Fabric – Chanderi is a classic ethnic fabric known for its lightness, sheer texture, and rich feel. It is produced in Chanderi, a small town in Madhya Pradesh.
- Texture -The glittering texture of Chanderi fabric is achieved by weaving silk and golden Zari into traditional cotton yarn.
- Features – A block-printed floral motif in green adorns the saree. Antique gold zari work graces the pallu and the border.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – On a casual occasion or wedding, wear our handcrafted dark red Chanderi silk saree. Wear it with a silver oxidized choker necklace set. Grab that Jaipuri mojaris and you’ll be ready to accept all of the compliments.
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear