Deep Green Tussar Silk Saree
This exquisite Kadhwa Tussar Silk Saree is hand-woven in Kashi textiles and wraps you in splendour. The deep green tone is enticing and features a brave weave. It is embellished with golden zari designs. The exquisite pallu with golden zari motifs is the piece’s major attraction. It’s a fascinating banarasi craft that can entangle any eye. The fabric’s softness and texture are enough to make you melt for the saree. The saree pallu is entirely affixed to the saree, giving it a royal appearance.
- Pattern – Solid
- Saree work – Handwoven
- Fabric – Tussar Silk
- Length – 6.5 meters/ 7 Yards
- Shipping time – 6 to 7 days
1 in stock
This Tussar Silk handloom saree in a shade of deep green is a work of art. The drape of this saree has a calming influence. The zari weaving on the saree border and the traditional butas add a special touch to this banarasi silk saree. The contrasting purple border with golden zari work adds grandeur to the attire. This saree comes with a purple unstitched blouse piece to complete the stunning attire.
- Color – The timeless shade of green.
- Fabric – This lovely saree is handcrafted from pure tussar silk fabric. Ghicha silk (tussar silk that isn’t colored) and Kosa silk (derived from Sanskrit) are two more names.
- Texture – Tussar is prized for its beautiful texture and natural gold hue, which is extremely rich and deep. It gives the saree a beautiful sheen.
- Features – The pure tussar silk saree features intricate golden zari buti motifs running the lengths of the saree. It also has a golden zari border in contrasting purple-colored border to add to the beauty.
- Origin- Made in India
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Blouse piece available – Blouse customization as per requirement available for additional charges.
Style Guide – Draping our deep green tussar silk saree with a golden maangtika would not only liven up your event but will also compel every onlooker’s gaze to be drawn to you. Grab a golden sling bag and you are all set!
Size: 6.5 meters/ 7 yards
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear