Deep Navy Blue Tanchoi Weave Banarasi Silk Saree
Unwind in the elegance and utter comfort of this finely woven Katan silk saree. In this stunning saree, the pure Katan silk fabric is handcrafted. The navy blue hue of our handloom Katan silk saree is very appealing. This banarasi silk saree’s beauty is enhanced by the distinctive gold and silver jaal work all over and tanchoi work detailing. The saree’s hem features meenadar embroidery, giving it a flawless look. Our handwoven saree’s attractiveness is enhanced by the meenadar embroidery on the contrasting pallu. At any celebration or function, drape this must-have Katan silk saree from the Nakkashi collection. To show off this saree gracefully, pair it with any statement jewelry.
Pattern : Solid
Saree work : Handwoven
Fabric : Katan Silk
Technique : Kadhwa
Weight : 1 kg
Lenght : 6.5 m
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
An elegant pure Katan silk fabric is handwoven in the gorgeous banarasi silk saree. Our handloom saree is in the deep and bold shade of Navy Blue and Pink. This beautiful silk saree embellishes with golden and silver jaal work all over and contrasts pallu and border. Aesthetically woven border and pallu beautified with a golden zari brocade. Drape this classic and pure banarasi Katan silk saree at any wedding from our Nakkashi Collection for a royal look.
- Colour – A ravishing shade of navy blue.
- Fabric – Katan is a plain-woven fabric entirely made of pure silk threads. This silk fabric is ultra-smooth, silky, and shiny, and it has made Banarasi famous all over the world.
- Texture – The timeless kadhwa weave and intricate stitching texture give it a perfect grace. Tanchoi technique gives it an embroidery texture.
- Features – The saree features gold & silver zari work. A Golden and silver zari border amplifies the saree. The saree also features an unstitched blouse piece.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – Drape our handloom navy blue Katan silk saree with charming kadhwa weave with statement golden jewelry. Grab a Jaipuri design clutch & you are all set to grab all the compliments.
Colour: Navy Blue
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS –
Return- Policy: Return within one week of receiving your order.
Return is acceptable in case of damage only. Return of customized products is not accepted. Saree with saree hamming and Fall piko are non-returnable.
Free standard delivery: Free shipping on orders above Rs.1999/-. Products dispatched within 7-10 working days.
Orders are processed and delivered between Monday – Saturday (excluding public holidays).