Mauve Euphony Deep Purple Handwoven Banarasi Silk Saree
The ravishing purple banarasi silk saree uplifts your look. This fabric has a queenly appearance and utmost fineness due to the fekwa weaving technique. The saree features silver zari woven floral jaal work all over. The border amplifies with silver zari work. This saree comes with a blouse piece. Drape this saree and flaunt your look at any party.
- Pattern – Solid
- Saree work – Handwoven
- Technique- Fekwa
- Fabric – Banarasi silk
- Weight – 1 KG
- Shipping time – 6 to 7 days
1 in stock
Vouge your traditional look with our pure banarasi silk saree. The attractive purple color of this handwoven saree adds to its allure. This banarasi silk saree features silver zari woven floral jaal all over. The border amplifies with a woven silver zari. The saree comes with a blouse piece. Drape this exquisite saree at any family function and party.
- Colour – A elegant shade of purple.
- Fabric – This saree is comprised of 100% pure banarasi silk, which is heavy yet easy to drape and offer a striking and subtle aesthetic.
- Texture – The banarasi silk fabric has a graceful and royal texture due to the fekwa weaving technique giving it a contemporary look.
- Features – The enchanting banarasi silk saree features handwoven silver zari jaal work all over. It is also graced by the silver zari work on the border.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Origin – Made In India
Style Guide – Wear a statement gold necklace with our handcrafted banarasi silk saree. Put on those beige block heels and you’re ready to go!
Please Note: Since the Saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.