Deep Purple Handwoven Banarasi Silk Saree
Unwind the grace & sheer comfort saree crafted with love. The pure organza silk fabric is handwoven in this gorgeous saree. Our handloom organza silk saree is in an alluring shade of purple. The silver zari buta detailing enhances the grace of this organza silk saree. Meenadar embroidery with silver zari buta work on the hem of the saree gives a perfect look. Drape this tissue organza silk saree from the Nakashi collection at any party or function. Style this saree with any statement jewelry to flaunt it gracefully.
- Pattern – Solid
- Saree work – Handwoven
- Technique – Kadhwa
- Fabric – Banarasi Silk
- Weight – 1 KG
- Length – 5.4 meters/ 6 Yards
- Shipping time – 6-7 days
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
This gorgeous Banarasi silk saree in a deep purple hue will complement your natural beauty. The handwoven silk saree is particularly appealing due to its rich appearance. The silver zari buta embroidery throughout the saree, combined with kadhwa weaving, gives it a natural lustre. Its appeal is enhanced by the handwoven meenadar zari border. Because of its brilliant shade, the saree is one-of-a-kind. Our purple banarasi silk saree from the Nakashi collection is ideal for traditional occasions.
- Color – A sophisticated shade of deep purple
- Fabric – The saree is crafted out of 100% pure banarasi silk fabric. Kadhwa, being the most sophisticated type of handloom weaving, requires a lot of patience and skill, but the charm that it adds to the saree is priceless.
- Texture -It has a sophisticated look due to the traditional and majestic banarasi silk fabric. The zari buta work throughout adds a natural sheen to the texture of the saree.
- Features –The banarasi silk saree features floral kadhwa weave embroidery running the lengths of the saree. The silver zari meenadar border adds to the beauty of the silk saree.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Origin – Made in India
- Blouse piece available – Blouse customization as per requirement available for additional charges.
Style Guide – Drape our deep purple handwoven banarasi silk saree with utmost elegance. Pair it with a silver mang tika and a Kamar bandh. Grab a silver potli bag and you are ready to command all the spotlight on you.
Size: 5.4 meter / 6 Yards
Weight: 1 KG
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.