Rosemary Gold Fuscia Pink Handwoven Banarasi Silk Saree
Shine bright with our pure banarasi silk saree from Chinaya. The handloom Banarasi silk saree is in an attractive shade of pink. This exquisite saree is enhanced with Gold and silver zari Sonarupa buta work. To amplify the grace the borderline is decorated with antique gold zari. Pair this saree with Kundan jewellery for the perfect classy look. Make this enticing ensemble a highlight in your wardrobe right now!
- Pattern – Solid
- Saree work – Handwoven
- Technique – Kadhwa
- Fabric – Banarasi Silk
- Weight – 1 KG
- Length – 5.4 meters/ 6 Yards
- Shipping time – 6-7 days
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Manifest the timeless beauty of banarasi silk saree with Chinaya. The kadhwa technique pink banarasi silk saree is an authentic masterpiece. A beautiful handwoven Gold and silver zari Sonarupa buta work to maximize the royalness of this saree. With mesmerizing beauty of golden zari buta work, the borderline is decorated with antique gold zari. Be ready to leave everyone enchanted when they see you in this saree!
- Color – A mesmerizing shade of Pink.
- Fabric – 100% pure kadhwa banarasi silk, rich in sophisticated handweaving done in the handloom, with its unmatchable beauty.
- Texture -The traditional and royal fabric gives it a stylish look.
- Features – The never-fading trend of zari butas revived with the new era banarasi silk saree in a stunning shade of pink and gold.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Origin – Made in India
- Blouse piece available – Blouse customization as per requirement available for additional charges.
Style Guide – Drape our pink handwoven banarasi silk saree. Pair it with Kundan set jewellery. You are ready to grab all the spotlight on you.
Size: 5.4 meter / 6 Yards
Weight: 1 KG
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.