Green Woven Chiniya Silk Saree
The exquisite handcrafted, pure chiniya silk saree is in the hue of green. A vintage saree for any casual occasion, this expertly woven pure chiniya silk fabric is a classic saree for any casual occasion. The excellent craftsmanship of handwoven silver zari buta all over gives it a beautiful appearance. Its allure is enhanced by the contrasting blue and pink color schemes. The border and pallu are adorned with silver zari, which adds to the appeal. With silver oxidized jewelry, drape this Chinaya peach digital printed saree. Buy online this breathtaking chiniya silk saree now!
1 in stock
Our skilled artisans have expertly weaved the pure fabric of Chiniya silk into this lovely saree. When worn, the brilliant green color looks even more appealing. The rich texture of the Chiniya Silk saree gives beauty to it. This saree’s ethnic look is enhanced by the intricate stitching of silver zari buta. The saree was embellished with silver zari buta designs to add to its allure. More delicacy is added to the contrasting silver zari border and pallu. Make a statement with this green chiniya silk saree.
- Color – The elegant shade of green.
- Fabric-This gorgeous saree is made of 100% chiniya silk yarn and is a great complement to any outfit. Chiniya silk is one of the rarest kinds of silk.
- Texture-Because of its traditional and light texture, it has a contemporary impression. The pure chiniya silk saree has a nice sheen to it with silver zari buti detailing, giving it a charming appearance.
- Features- The saree has an unstitched blouse piece and is made of pure chiniya cloth with a woven silver zari buta and a contrasting silver zari border.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – Wear a silver oxidized choker necklace set with our handcrafted mauve chiniya silk saree. Grab those silver heels and prepare to be the center of attention.
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear