Grey Black Tussar Silk Saree
Let’s fall in love with the pure fabric of tussar silk. Drape the pure tussar silk saree from Chinaya. The utterly handwoven green saree on the drape will catch the attention of everyone. Decking with golden zari motifs all over makes it look enchanting. The contrasting color border amplifies with golden zari work perfectly. The charm of these handcrafted tussar silk sarees adds to your allure. This eye-catchy saree would capture the attention for you at any casual gathering.
- Pattern – Solid Print
- Saree work – Handwoven
- Fabric – Tussar
- Length – 6.5 meters/ 7 Yards
- Shipping time – 6 to 7 days
1 in stock
Uplifting the grace becomes effortless with our pure tussar silk saree. The classy shade of grey spreads immense allure in life when worn. The pure tussar silk is handwoven in the saree embroidered with golden zari motifs all over. The black color border magnifies with golden zari work to make it perfect. Drape our grey tussar silk saree in your next casual event.
- Color – The sober shade of grey.
- Fabric – Tussar Silk, also known as “Wild Silk,” “Tassar Silk,” or “Tussar Silk,” is an exquisite thread primarily made in India. It is admired for its innate golden sheen.
- Texture – Tussar is appreciated for its rich texture and particularly rich and deep natural gold color. It lends a lustrous surface to the saree.
- Features – The attraction of the saree lies in the golden zari motifs all over the saree with the border in contrast color.
- Origin- Made in India
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Blouse piece available – Blouse customization as per requirement available for additional charges.
Style Guide – Drape our grey tussar silk saree on casual function. Pair it with a pearl necklace. Grab a sling bag & you are all set to grasp all the compliments.
Size: 6.5 meters/ 7 yards
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear