Grey Woven Georgette Silk Saree
Make a fashion statement with the grey georgette silk saree. The georgette silk saree is meticulously handpainted in colorful hues and features designs in golden zari jaal embroidery. The saree is distinguished by its magnificent golden zari border. At any evening gathering, the handwoven, easy-to-drape saree is the perfect Indian attire to wear. Wear this grey georgette silk saree with black heels to make a statement. Take a black clutch with you and you are ready to grace any occasion.
2 in stock
Our Grey Georgette Silk Saree will never go out of style due to its 100 percent pure silk fabric and versatile design. The soft and sheer georgette silk coupled with the elegant floral digital print makes it ideal for summer weddings, festivals, and celebrations. It is a gorgeous pure silk handwoven saree with a delicate hand-painted floral design and a grand gold zari border. The woven gold zari jaal embroidery takes elegance to new heights. The attached unstitched blouse completes the stunning ensemble.
- Color – A graceful shade of grey.
- Fabric -The saree is handwoven from pure georgette fabric. Georgette has a tight weave, but because the threads are quite thin, the overall effect is slightly sheer.
- Texture -Georgette fabric has a crepe-like structure that makes it highly springy, almost as though it moves on its own. It also drapes beautifully, which makes it a popular choice for women ‘s apparel.
- Features – The georgette silk saree’s handpainted florals in vivid hues are complimented by eye-catching gold zari jaal embroidery. The saree’s gold zari border adds a lovely touch.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – Style the sage green woven georgette saree with a golden Kamar bandh to accentuate the festive look. Wear beige block heels and you’ll be ready to get all the compliments!
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear