Indigo Tussar Khaddi Silk Saree
In the fascinating khaddi tussar silk fabric saree, flaunt your appealing look. Our indigo glossy tussar silk saree exudes refined elegance. Gold zari weaved geometrical patterns complement the handwoven saree. A gold zari border provides a delicate touch to this saree, making it a legacy to pass down to the next generation. With this handcrafted saree and an unstitched blouse piece, you will look gorgeous at any casual gathering. To glam up your outfit, pair it with silver oxidized jewelry.
1 in stock
This is an amazing Khaddi Tussar silk saree in a lovely shade of indigo. The saree is adorned with gold zari weaving in mesmerizing geometrical patterns running the lengths of the saree. The woven gold zari border, made in Banaras handloom, gives the attire the aura of a pure banarasi silk saree. An attached unstitched blouse piece completes the outfit.
You will fall in love with this saree’s ethnic appeal. Grab it for a show-stopping look at your next special occasion.
- Color – A magnificent shade of indigo blue.
- Fabric – The inherent golden sheen of Tussar silk, also known as Kosa Silk, is highly prized. Because it is more translucent than other silks, the royal khaddi tussar silk is suitable for wearing at any point of the day.
- Texture -Tussar stands out among the many different varieties of silk due to its unique appeal. Its rich texture and natural gold hue make it look like a natural gem that female household members frequently pass down as a legacy.
- Features- The geometrically patterned zari weaving all over the saree, which gives it a shiny texture, is one of the saree’s most gorgeous aspects. The gold zari border adds to the attire’s appeal.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – To achieve a complete boho-chic style, pair this indigo tussar khaddi silk saree with antique silver jewelry. Take those silver block heels with you and you’ll be ready to grab all the attention!
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.