Kalamkari Printed Chanderi Saree
The purity of tradition and a sense of fashion tend to win out. In this lovely saree, the pure organza silk fabric is expertly handwoven. The navy blue shade of our chanderi silk saree is a classic shade. The saree features delicate printed floral work in vibrant colors that adds to its allure. It is ultra-sophisticated due to the gold zari design at the border. Drape this pure chanderi silk saree from our Mayil collection at any summer wedding to make a statement. To achieve a perfect classy look, pair this organza silk saree with a bluestone necklace and a golden clutch.
- Pattern- Block Print
- Saree Work- Woven
- Fabric- Chanderi Silk
- Weight – 0.5kg
- Shipping time- 6-7 days
1 in stock
One of our unique handwoven sarees is made from pure chanderi silk fabric. This saree is perfectly glammed up with a lovely shade of blue. The saree is graced by the refined detailing of kalamkari printed florals all over. The best handwoven culture is showcased by the golden color antique zari border and pallu. Wear this blue floral printed chanderi silk saree from our lustrous chanderi Mayil collection to casual events.
- Color – The classic shade of blue.
- Fabric – This gorgeous saree is crafted from pure chanderi silk fabric. One of the most precise and luxurious silk saree fabrics is Chanderi silk.
- Texture -To give it a classy look, the lustrous textured fabric of chanderi silk is woven beautifully and detailed with vibrant kalamkari prints.
- Features – The saree is highlighted by floral kalamkari prints that run the length of it. Antique gold zari work is embroidered on the pallu and border.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – Drape our handcrafted blue Chanderi silk saree on your next gathering. Pair it with multicolored earrings to make an impression. Grab a golden clutch & you are all set to grab all the compliments!
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
630 × 114 cm
Casuals | Party Wear