Maroon Floral Printed Tussar Silk Saree
Flaunt your appealing style in this intriguing tussar silk fabric saree. Our saree is made of maroon tussar silk and emanates sophisticated beauty. The handwoven saree is enhanced with floral designs all over. This saree has a delicate piping border, giving it a legacy to pass down to the next generation. You’ll look stunning in this handwoven saree with an unstitched blouse piece on any informal occasion. Pair it with silver oxidized jewelry to amp up the glam factor.
- Pattern – Digital Print
- Saree work – Woven
- Fabric – Tussar silk
- Weight – 0.62 KG
- Shipping time – 6-7 days
1 in stock
This is a stunning Tussar silk saree in a beautiful maroon. The saree is embellished with floral and figure printed designs that run the length of the saree. The garment has the atmosphere of a pure tussar silk saree thanks to the piping border manufactured on a Banaras handloom. The costume is completed by an attached unstitched blouse piece. The exotic appeal of this saree will captivate you. Take it with you to your next special occasion for a show-stopping outfit.
- Color – A magnificent shade of maroon.
- Fabric – The inherent golden sheen of Tussar silk, also known as Kosa Silk, is highly prized. Because it is more translucent than other silks, the royal khaddi tussar silk is suitable for wearing at any point of the day.
- Texture -Tussar stands out among the many different varieties of silk due to its unique appeal. Its rich texture and natural gold hue make it look like a natural gem that female household members frequently pass down as a legacy.
- Features- The floral and figure patterned zari weaving all over the saree, which gives it a shiny texture, is one of the saree’s most gorgeous aspects. The piping border adds to the attire’s appeal.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – To achieve a complete boho-chic style, pair this maroon tussar silk saree with antique silver jewelry. Take those silver block heels with you and you’ll be ready to grab all the attention!
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.