Mauve Woven Chiniya Silk Saree
The distinct handcrafted, pure chiniya silk saree is mauve. This exquisitely woven pure chiniya silk fabric is a timeless saree for any casual occasion. It appears classy due to the impeccable detailing of handwoven silver zari buta all over. The contrasting blue color designs add to its charm. The silver zari adorns the border and pallu, adding to the attractiveness. Drape this Chinaya peach digital printed saree with silver oxidized jewelry. Shop this stunning chiniya silk saree now!
2 in stock
With the pure fabric of Chiniya silk, you’ll be a show-stopper at any event held. This mauve-colored handwoven saree is easy to drape and carry. The stylish aspect of this saree is enhanced by the gorgeous elaboration of handwoven silver zari buta. The contrasting silver zari border enhances the charm of the attire. To set amazing fashion standards, drape our mauve chiniya silk saree to your next gathering.
- Color – The timeless shade of mauve.
- Fabric-This elegant saree is created from pure chiniya silk yarn, making it an excellent addition to your wardrobe. Chiniya silk is amongst the rarest of the silks found.
- Texture- It has a contemporary feel because of its conventional and light texture. The pure chiniya silk saree has a beautiful sheen to it, lending it a lovely appearance.
- Features- The saree features pure chiniya fabric with woven silver zari buta and a contrasting silver zari border with an unstitched blouse piece.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – Style our handcrafted mauve chiniya silk saree with a silver oxidized choker necklace set. Grab a shimmery silver sling bag and you are all set to grab all the attention.
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear