Meenadaar Purple Jaal Banarasi Paithani Silk Handwoven Dupatta
The Banarasi Dupatta has long been a popular choice among Indian women. Our Pink Banarasi Silk dupatta will capture everyone’s attention. The fact that this Paithni weaved dupatta is handwoven adds to the garment’s elegance. This wine dupatta is enhanced by the colorful meenadar embroidery all over it and the vibrant tassels at the edges. Get this gorgeous wine banarasi silk dupatta in your wardrobe now!
- Pattern- Solid
- Dupatta Work- Handwoven
- Fabric- Banarasi Silk
- Technique- Paithni
- Weight – 400 Grams
- Shipping time- 6-7 days
1 in stock
Get an elegant look with our intricately woven Banarasi Katan Silk Dupatta in Wine. These dupattas are made using the onerous paithini technique. A meenadar jaal weave that is elegantly made running through the lengths of the dupatta is enthralling. With this magnificent dupatta, you may complete your ethnic ensemble and emerge as the fashionista of the gathering. The way our skilled artisans have used the paithini patterns to give this piece a spellbinding aesthetic is mesmerizing.
- Colour – A classic shade of Wine.
- Fabric – The regal wine banarasi dupatta is handmade from rich banarasi silk. Banarasi weaving is known for its elaborate embroidery and handwork in gold, zari, and silver.
- Texture – The banarasi silk along with meenadar jaal weaving gives the pure silk dupatta a smooth gleaming finish on the surface.
- Features – The wine silk dupatta is accentuated by the meenadar jaal weaving design in vibrant hues. It also features a paithani border and tassels.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – Style the wine banarasi silk dupatta from our handloom collection over any of your pastel outfits to add grace to the look. Pair them with an antique gold choker necklace set & you’ll be ready to grab all the attention on any occasion.
Please Note: Since the dupatta is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Made In India
Casuals | Party Wear