Mint Green Pichwai Printed Organza Saree
Enfold the grace with the captivating ethnic beauty. Our green organza silk saree features a digitally printed kalamkari pattern. Machine embroidery motifs give a precise touch to this handwoven saree. Moreover, the border and pallu strengthen the elegance with lace. Drape this chic saree at the casual function from our Pichwai collection with pearl jewellery to grab all the attention.
1 in stock
The class she carries with the 100% pure fabric of the organza silk saree is perfect. The handwoven saree is in a pista green shade. Enfolding the saree with digitally printed kalamkari pattered gives it an ideal fusion of contemporary and grace. The machine embroidery motifs on the pallu and lace border skirt uplift the charm of this saree. The saree comes with an unstitched blouse. Drape this classic and pure organza silk saree at any casual party from our Pichwai Collection for a vintage look.
- Color – A soft shade of green.
- Fabric – Organza is a light, plain weave, soft fabric traditionally made from silk yarn.
- Texture – The classy machine embroidery motifs and smooth stitching texture give it a subtle look.
- Features – The saree highlights a digitally printed kalamkari pattern and machine embroidery motifs. The pallu and lace border skirt magnify it. The saree also features an unstitched blouse piece.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – Drape our handcrafted green organza silk saree with a sublime kalamkari pattern. Pair it with emerald jewellery. Grab a stone studded clutch & you are all set to grab all the compliments.
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear