Musturd Muse Yellow Handwoven Banarasi Silk Dupatta
The beautiful yellow Banarasi Silk Dupatta with zari work illumines your look. This fabric has a royal appearance and a wonderful gloss due to the weaving pattern. The dupatta is embroidered with woven gold and silver zari stripes and meenadar buta. The contrasting color silver zari woven border add more grace to it. Our yellow banarasi silk dupatta can be worn with any of your suits to create a gorgeous and adorable appearance. Wear this dupatta in a unique way for any occasion!
- Pattern – Solid
- Saree work – Handwoven
- Technique – Fekwa
- Fabric – Banarasi Silk
- Weight – 0.52 KG
- Shipping time – 6 to 7 days
1 in stock
With our Banarasi Silk dupatta, every eye will be drawn to you. The vibrant color of this handloom dupatta adds to its allure. The colour of this dupatta is calming yellow. This banarasi dupatta features woven gold and silver zari stripes and meenadar buta. The contrasting silver zari woven border completes the look, giving you a lustrous appearance.
- Colour – A vibrant shade of yellow.
- Fabric – This dupatta is comprised of 100% pure banarasi silk, which is heavy yet classy to offer a striking and subtle aesthetic.
- Texture – The banarasi silk fabric has a heavy and royal texture giving it a contemporary look.
- Features – The exquisite banarasi silk dupatta features woven gold and silver zari stripes and meenadar buta. It is also graced by the contrasting silver zari woven border.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – Wear a statement emerald studded choker necklace with our handcrafted yellow banarasi silk dupatta over a solid pastel-colored Kurti. Put on those beige block heels and you’re ready to go!
Please Note: Since the dupatta is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.