Musturd Yellow Kadhwa Weave Banarasi Silk Saree
Flaunt your charm by wearing this pure Katan silk saree from our Nakashi Collections. The alluring Katan silk saree features intricate gold zari weaving all over the saree gives it a royal touch. The beautifully contrasting pink border and pallu with gold zari stitching and meenadar embroidery add to the glamour of this exquisite saree. The stunning saree comes with an unstitched blouse piece to complete the look. Get this traditional beauty in your wardrobe now!
Pattern : Solid
Saree work : Handwoven
Fabric : Katan Silk
Technique : Kadhwa
Weight : 1 kg
Lenght : 6.5 m
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Brighten up your well-tailored wardrobe by adding this exquisite Katan silk saree from our Nakashi Collections. Look mesmerizing in this mustard yellow colored pure Katan silk saree. It features enticing woven gold zari buta work along with a kadhwa weave running throughout the saree. Curated with handloom banarasi silk fabric, this saree also has a contrasting pink border and pallu with gold zari and meenadar embroidery. To complete the stunning ensemble, this gorgeous saree comes with an unstitched blouse piece.
- Colour – An elegant shade of mustard yellow.
- Fabric – Handwoven Katan Silk is a type of silk created by twisting fibers together to create a firmer and more robust texture.
- Texture – Katan Silk also offers a fascinating finished foundation for any work done on the surface. The Kadhwa weave and the gold zari pattern give the outfit a smooth and glossy texture.
- Features – The highlights of the saree are the gold zari weaving all over the saree with gold zari border and pallu with meenadar embroidery. The saree also features an unstitched blouse piece.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – Style our handcrafted mustard yellow Katan silk saree with grace. Wear a ruby studded choker necklace set to match the pink border and pallu. Wear those golden heels and you can ace the fashion for any wedding, festival, or another occasion.
Colour: Mustard Yellow
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.