Navy Blue Tussar Silk Saree
A trend that is going to last forever, silk sarees are effortless and elegant. Drape this navy blue tussar silk saree for a traditional royal look. It is a regal combination of navy blue and tones of gold. Featuring gold zari buta motifs throughout, it will add charm to your appearance. The embellished gold zari border and pallu with motifs of various sizes and shapes add a touch of grandeur to the attire. This sophisticated saree style is the right choice for weddings, festivals, or gatherings.
- Pattern – Solid
- Saree work – Handwoven
- Fabric – Tussar Silk
- Length – 6.5 meters/ 7 Yards
- Shipping time – 6 to 7 days
1 in stock
Look nothing less than royalty with our Banarasi tussar silk saree in navy blue with enchanting motifs. Wearing something that helps you feel comfortable is the key to great style. It’s a traditional Banaras Handloom Silk that encapsulates the city’s tranquility. This gorgeous saree with zari butas is a captivating drape for any occasion. The gold zari border enhances the beauty of the attire. The saree has an unstitched blouse piece to complete the look.
- Color – The classic shade of navy blue.
- Fabric – This gorgeous saree is made entirely of fine tussar silk. Ghicha silk (uncolored tussar silk) and Kosa silk (derived from Sanskrit) are two other names for tussar silk.
- Texture – Tussar is prized for its beautiful texture and natural gold hue, which is extremely rich and deep. It gives the saree a beautiful sheen.
- Features – The saree is made of pure tussar silk and has beautiful golden zari buti designs along the length of it. It also includes a golden zari border, which adds to the dress’s appeal.
- Origin- Made in India
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Blouse piece available – Blouse customization as per requirement available for additional charges.
Style Guide – Style the navy blue tussar silk saree with an antique gold kamarbandh to add an oomph factor to your look. Grab those golden heels and you are ready to grab all the compliments!
Size: 6.5 meters/ 7 yards
Colour: Navy blue
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear