Parrot Green Tussar Silk Saree
Experience sheer elegance at every function with the pure tussar silk saree. The utterly handwoven green saree on the drape will make you ultra-sophisticated. Detailing with zari motifs all over makes it look royal. The contrasting color border expands the beauty with intricate zari work perfectly. The magic of these handcrafted tussar silk sarees adds to your appeal. This saree would catch the attention for you at any casual gathering.
- Pattern – Solid Print
- Saree work – Handwoven
- Fabric – Tussar
- Length – 6.5 meters/ 7 Yards
- Shipping time – 6 to 7 days
1 in stock
Showcase sheer elegance with this delicate tussar silk saree. This green handwoven tussar silk saree is detailed with graceful golden zari motifs all over. The pink color border is decorated with intricate zari work and brocade. Drape our green tussar silk saree in your next casual event.
- Color – The charming shade of green.
- Fabric – Tussar Silk, also known as “Wild Silk,” “Tassar Silk,” or “Tussar Silk,” is an exquisite thread primarily made in India. It is admired for its innate golden sheen.
- Texture – Tussar is appreciated for its rich texture and particularly rich and deep natural gold color. It lends a lustrous surface to the saree.
- Features – The attraction of the saree lies in the golden zari motifs all over the saree with the border in contrast color.
- Origin- Made in India
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Blouse piece available – Blouse customization as per requirement available for additional charges.
Style Guide – Drape our green tussar silk saree on casual function. Pair it with a pearl necklace. Grab a sling bag & you are all set to grasp all the compliments.
Size: 6.5 meters/ 7 yards
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear