Patola Plum Purple Woven Banarasi Silk Saree
In the 6 yards of grace, the pure banarasi silk fabric is wonderfully fashioned. Our pure banarasi silk saree is in purple color. The lovely patola design weave with silver zari on the saree leaves a lasting impression. The saree’s hem is adorned with beautiful meenadar silver zari detailing, making it ultra-sophisticated. Drape our Nakashi collection banarasi silk saree to make a statement at any event. Combine it with any statement jewelry for an effortlessly elegant appearance.
- Pattern – Solid
- Saree work – Handwoven
- Technique – Kadhwa
- Fabric – Banarasi Silk
- Weight – 1 KG
- Length – 5.4 meters/ 6 Yards
- Shipping time – 6-7 days
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The Purple Banarasi Saree has a gorgeous silver zari traditional patola pattern that complements the saree’s color. This elegant banarasi saree features stunning broad borders with exquisitely crafted meenadar embroidery. The silver zari border completes the saree’s vintage appeal. This lovely designer banarasi saree is ideal for traditional occasions and festivals.
- Color – An elegant shade of purple
- Fabric – The saree is made entirely of pure banarasi silk. The most intricate style of handloom weaving, Kadhwa, demands a great deal of patience and talent, but the saree’s attractiveness is priceless.
- Texture -The classic and majestic banarasi silk fabric give it a refined appeal. The silver zari buta work on the saree provides a natural gloss to the texture.
- Features – The vibrant patola pattern on the banarasi silk saree runs the length of the saree. The silk saree’s splendor is enhanced by the silver zari meenadar border.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Origin – Made in India
- Blouse piece available – Blouse customization as per requirement available for additional charges.
Style Guide – With greatest elegance, drape our deep purple handwoven banarasi silk saree. Wear it with a Kamar bandh and a silver mang tika. Grab a silver potli bag and get ready to be the centre of attention..
Size: 5.4 meter / 6 Yards
Weight: 1 KG
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.