Peacock Blue Kadhwa Weave Banarasi Silk Saree
This peacock blue hue banarasi silk saree is adorned with beautiful zari weaved work, striving to bring in the new trend. The charm of the stunning yard is enhanced with a gold zari weaved body giving it a regal appearance. The border and pallu feature intricate gold zari weaving and meenadar embroidery. The saree is paired with an unstitched matching color zari weaved silk blouse piece. This saree is ideal for weddings and cultural events. Pair this saree with a multilayered pearl set to complete your outfit.
Pattern : Solid
Saree work : Handwoven
Fabric : Katan Silk
Technique : Kadhwa
Weight : 1 kg
Lenght : 6.5 m
1 in stock
Usher into a new era of fashion with this charming Katan silk saree from our Nakashi Collections. Look stunning in this pure Katan silk saree in a peacock blue hue. The saree is enriched with woven gold zari buta work and a kadhwa weave that runs the length of the saree. This saree is crafted from handloom banarasi silk and features a contrasting border and pallu with gold zari and meenadar embroidery. This breathtaking saree comes with an unstitched blouse piece to complete the stunning combination.
- Colour – A captivating shade of peacock blue.
- Fabric – Handwoven with pure Katan Silk. It is a form of silk that is made by twisting threads together to create a stronger, more durable texture.
- Texture – The peacock blue tint and the golden border gives the saree an ultra-smooth and shiny surface. Kadhwa weave and the gold zari pattern also make it look ultra-sophisticated.
- Features – The gold zari embroidery all over the saree illuminates the outfit. The gold zari border and pallu with the meenadar border add to the allure of this beauty.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – Make a statement in our handcrafted peacock blue Katan silk saree. Wear a multilayered pearl necklace to match the aesthetic of this saree. Wear those golden heels and you’ll look fabulous at every wedding, festival, or other events.
Colour: Peacock Blue
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS –
Return- Policy: Return within one week of receiving your order.
Return is acceptable in case of damage only. Return of customized products is not accepted. Saree with saree hamming and Fall piko are non-returnable.
Free standard delivery: Free shipping on orders above Rs.1999/-. Products dispatched within 7-10 working days.
Orders are processed and delivered between Monday – Saturday (excluding public holidays).