Pink Woven Georgette Silk Saree
This new pink handloom georgette silk saree is a delight for yourself, as it is richly decorated with traditional buta designs all over the body. Circular weaving with the brilliance of the rangkat technique and a woven border completes the saree. This one-of-a-kind saree comes with an unstitched blouse piece that you can customize to your preference. Pair it with an antique golden neckpiece and a pair of earrings to complete the outfit. Make room in your closet for this stunning saree right now!
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
This is a stunning woven georgette silk saree in a beautiful pink hue. The saree is embellished with geometrical weaving in fascinating circular designs that run the length of the saree. The garment has the impression of a pure banarasi silk saree owing to the woven border. The buta over the skirt with 2D dye adds to the captivating appeal. The costume is complemented by an attached unstitched blouse piece.
- Color – An all-time favorite shade of pink.
- Fabric -Georgette fabric is a translucent woven silk fabric with a slightly scrunched surface and a charming drape. It is now a staple of elite fashion, especially in the evening and bridal apparel.
- Texture -The crinkly crepe-light texture, which feels slightly coarse and dull but gives the fabric a bouncy, flowing aspect, is what distinguishes georgette fabric.
- Features -The circular weaving using the Rangkat technique adds elegance to the pure georgette silk saree. The buta work with woven border intensifies the beauty of the saree.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – Pair the pink georgette silk saree with a statement golden choker necklace and drop earrings to match the circular weaving work on the saree. A golden potli will give the outfit a touch of culture!
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.