Bootidar Pista Green Banarasi Chanderi Silk Handwoven Dupatta
The eye-catching Pista Green Chanderi Silk Banarasi Dupatta with tassels brightens up your look. This fabric has a transparent appearance and a wonderful gloss due to the weaving pattern and weightless texture. The dupatta is embroidered with white buti designs and has a red piping border around the edges. The bright tassels in a complementary red color add a pop of color to the silk dupatta. Our gold zari dupatta can be worn with any of your suits to create a stunning and appealing appearance. Wear this dupatta in a unique way for any occasion!
- Pattern – Solid
- Saree work – Handwoven
- Fabric – Chanderi Silk
- Weight – 195 g
- Shipping time – 6 to 7 days
1 in stock
With our Pista Green Organza Silk dupatta, every eye will be drawn to you. The tranquil color scheme of this hand-loomed dupatta adds to its allure. The colour of this dupatta is calming Pista Green. The red tassels on the edges of the banarasi dupatta adds to the beauty of the silk dupatta. The white buti print on the dupatta is beautiful, and the red piping border with gold zari embroidery completes the look, giving you a polished appearance.
- Colour – A comforting shade of Pista Green.
- Fabric – This dupatta is comprised of 100% pure chanderi silk fabric, which is lightweight, sturdy, and crisp to offer a striking and subtle aesthetic.
- Texture – The chanderi silk fabric has a lightweight and crisp texture giving it a contemporary look. The timeless bootidar print and intricate stitching texture give it a perfect grace.
- Features – The exquisite chanderi silk dupatta features white buti prints along with complementing red and golden tassels at the hem. It is also graced by a red piping border with gold zari embroidery.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – Wear a statement emerald studded choker necklace with our handcrafted Pista green chanderi silk dupatta over a solid pastel-colored Kurti. Put on those beige block heels and you’re ready to go!
Colour: Pista Green
Please Note: Since the dupatta is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear