Purple Orange Kadhwa Weave Banarasi Silk Saree
Spread the charm of traditional beauty with this purple Kadhwa Weave Katan Silk Saree and flaunt yourself as a fashion icon. This handwoven Katan silk saree is adorned with gold zari buta work. Moreover, the red color border and pallu are amplified with golden zari and meenadar design. This saree is suitable for both religious and wedding occasions. Wear this alluring saree from our Nakashi collection with gold Kundan jewellery to astonish every beholder!
1 in stock
An elegant pure Katan silk fabric is handwoven in the gorgeous banarasi silk saree. Our handloom saree is in the charming shade of purple. This beautiful silk saree embellishes with golden zari buta kadhwa weave embroidery. Aesthetically woven red color border and pallu beautified with a zari brocade and meenadar design. Drape this classic and pure banarasi Katan silk saree at any wedding from our Nakashi Collection for a royal look.
- Colour – A charming shade of purple.
- Fabric – Katan is a plain-woven fabric entirely made of pure silk threads. This silk fabric is ultra-smooth, silky, and shiny, and it has made Banarasi famous all over the world.
- Texture – The timeless kadhwa weave and intricate stitching texture give it a perfect grace.
- Features – The saree features gold zari buta work. Meenadar design with golden zari border. The saree also features an unstitched blouse piece.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – Drape our handloom purple Katan silk saree with charming kadhwa weave with statement golden jewellery. Grab a Jaipuri design clutch & you are all set to grab all the compliments.
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.