Rama Green Patola Printed Tussar Silk Saree
Get praised for your clothing style & choices with this Rama green-colored tussar silk saree. This saree is made of tussar silk fabric highlighted with beautiful patola prints and golden stripes. This saree is comfortable to wear and care for all day long. The pure tussar silk saree is paired with an unstitched matching fabric blouse piece, which can be stitched as per your choice and requirement. You can wear this saree for casual outings, offices, regular social meets, and other gatherings.
- Pattern- Digital Printed
- Saree Work- Woven
- Fabric- Tussar Silk
- Weight- 0.65 Kg
- Length- 6.5 meters/ 7 yards
- Shipping time- 6-7 days
1 in stock
The more detailed the embroidery, the more wealthy, exquisite, and exclusive the saree appears. The captivating rama green tussar silk saree is fashioned with gold zari stripes in a check pattern and charming patola prints are woven superbly all over the body. The contrasting red border with zari embroidery lends the piece a perfect appearance. Style an unsewn silk blouse material with this stunning yard to complete your ethnic aesthetic.
- Color -A breathtaking shade of Rama green.
- Fabric -Tussar Silk, commonly known as “Wild Silk,” “Tassar Silk,” or “Tussar Silk,” is a luxurious thread produced predominantly in India. It is prized for its natural golden glow.
- Texture – Tussar is appreciated for its texture and natural gold color, which is extremely rich and deep. It gives the saree a beautiful sheen.
- Features – The attraction of the saree lies in the exquisite patola prints all over the saree with the woven gold zari stripes.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – Make a statement by wearing antique gold jewelry with our pure tussar silk saree. Wear mojaris to accentuate your look.
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.