Ruby Rosette Red Handwoven Banarasi Silk Saree
Spread the magic of traditional style with our pure banarasi silk saree from Chinaya. The handloom Banarasi silk saree is in an attractive shade of red. This exquisite saree is enhanced with Gold and silver zari Sonarupa buta work. To amplify the grace the borderline is embraced with antique gold zari. Pair this saree with Kundan jewellery for the perfect classy look. Make this enticing ensemble a highlight in your wardrobe right now!
- Pattern – Solid
- Saree work – Handwoven
- Technique – Kadhwa
- Fabric – Banarasi Silk
- Weight – 1 KG
- Length – 5.4 meters/ 6 Yards
- Shipping time – 6-7 days
1 in stock
The endless love of your for banarasi silk sarees is truly appreciated. The kadhwa technique red banarasi silk saree is a genuine masterpiece. The classy handwoven work of Gold and silver zari Sonarupa buta maximize the royalness of this saree. With mesmerizing grace of golden zari buta work, the borderline is adorned with antique gold zari. Be ready to leave everyone enchanted when they see you in this saree!
- Color – A gorgeous shade of Red.
- Fabric – 100% pure kadhwa banarasi silk, rich in sophisticated handweaving done in the handloom, with its unmatchable beauty.
- Texture -The traditional and royal fabric gives it a stylish look.
- Features – The never-fading trend of zari butas revived with the new era banarasi silk saree in a stunning shade of red and gold.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Origin – Made in India
- Blouse piece available – Blouse customization as per requirement available for additional charges.
Style Guide – Drape our red handwoven banarasi silk saree. Pair it with Kundan set jewellery. You are ready to grab all the spotlight on you.
Size: 5.4 meter / 6 Yards
Weight: 1 KG
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.