Sandcastle Yellow Woven Georgette Silk Saree
Embrace the gorgeous georgette silk saree in a bright hue of sandcastle yellow. The pure silk saree is adorned with woven silver zari buta embroidery all over the bodice of the saree. The Paithani style weaved border adds charm to the saree. The combination of yellow and the colorful border makes it a perfect outfit for summer weddings or get-togethers. The saree also comprises an unstitched blouse piece. Make space in your closet for this stunning ensemble now!
2 in stock
Drape this saree with hand-painted florals in a poised sandcastle yellow georgette silk saree. The silver zari buta embroidery runs the length of the saree. The colorful woven Paithani border adds a touch of sophistication and grace to the traditionally woven georgette silk fabric saree. Get hold of your inner confidence with a handloom saree, and you’ll be the center of attention at any celebration.
- Color – A bright shade of sandcastle yellow.
- Fabric -The saree is handmade from pure georgette fabric. Georgette has a tight weave, yet due to the thin threads, the overall effect is slightly sheer.
- Texture -The crepe-like structure of Georgette fabric makes it very bouncy and nearly self-moving. It has a nice drape as well, making it a popular choice for women’s clothes.
- Features -The exquisite georgette silk saree features silver zari buta weaving throughout the saree with paithani border in vibrant hues.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – Wear a colorful multilayered beaded necklace to match the essence of the colorful paithani border. Wear Rajasthani mojaris to complete the wedding ethnic look!
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear