Saphhire Blue Tussar Silk Saree
Lay your hands on this exquisite piece of beauty, handwoven and chosen from the city of Varanasi. To add to the glamour of the saree, this stunning shaded stripes design is present throughout. The six-yard is incredibly charming due to the machine embroidery on the saree in form of zig-zag lines. An unstitched blouse piece is attached to complete the outfit. Now is the time to get this perfect ethnic wear appearance!
3 in stock
A stunning tussar silk saree in sapphire blue color is a very classic saree. The machine embroidered zig-zag design runs through the length of the saree giving it a contemporary look. The shaded stripes print adds a special touch to this saree. The unstitched blouse is available to be modified to your specifications.
- Color -A breathtakingly beautiful tone of blue.
- Fabric -Tussar Silk, also known as “Wild Silk,” “Tassar Silk,” or “Tussar Silk,” is an exquisite thread primarily made in India. It is admired for its innate golden sheen.
- Texture – Tussar is prized for its texture and particularly rich and deep natural gold color. It lends a lustrous surface to the saree.
- Features – The attractions of the saree lies in the machine embroidered zig-zag motifs all over the saree with the shaded stripes.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – Make a statement by wearing silver oxidized jewelry with our sapphire blue tussar silk saree. Wear mojaris to accentuate your look.
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear