Scarlet Intimacy Red Handwoven Banarasi Silk Saree
The red tint of the handcrafted, pure chiniya silk saree. This fully woven pure chiniya silk fabric is a classic saree for any casual party. It looks enchanting due to the fine detailing of the digitally printed patola patterns all over. The gold zari designs add a touch of elegance to the complementing black border and pallu. Drape this Chinaya maroon digital printed saree. To achieve a sophisticated style, pair with silver oxidized jewelry.
- Pattern – Dyable
- Saree work – Handwoven
- Fabric – Banarasi silk
- Weight – 0.54 KG
- Shipping time – 6 to 7 days
1 in stock
With the timeless beauty of gold zari stripes design, the red pure banarasi silk saree is a unique piece of art. The authentic gold zari border with woven golden zari buta stripes all over the saree makes it a possession of precious clothing in your wardrobe. The combination of blue and hue of gold makes it a perfect ethnic wear for weddings or any festivity. This saree comes with a blouse piece to complete the stunning look!
- Shade- A classic shade of red.
- Fabric- This attire is crafted in 100% pure banarasi silk imbibing artistic elegance with its unmatchable beauty.
- Texture -The handwoven, pure banarasi silk fabric saree gives sheer comfort a royal look. It exudes a strong and crisp texture
- Features – The saree features woven gold zari stripes and gold zari motifs weaved on the border with a glaze to it.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Origin – Made in India
- Blouse piece available – Blouse customization as per requirement available for additional charges.
Style Guide – Style this saree with a golden blouse and gold jewelry to look enticing on any occasion. Be a style icon at any wedding or festivity.
Please Note: Since these sarees are handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.