Sea Green Purple Tussar Silk Saree
This must-have sea green and purple tussar silk saree will transform your wardrobe. It boasts an eye-catching silver zari buti pattern with a contrasting purple border. The border’s silver zari floral designs add to the saree’s allure. Wear this fashionable saree to an upcoming occasion to astound your friends and family.
- Pattern – Solid
- Saree work – Handwoven
- Fabric – Tussar Silk
- Length – 6.5 meters/ 7 Yards
- Shipping time – 6 to 7 days
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
You may flaunt your individual style with this wonderful handwoven sea green and purple tussar silk saree. With its stunning plain design and flowy pure tussar silk fabric, this saree provides you with a more graceful appearance. Silver zari butas embellish the saree’s length, adding to its allure. With silver zari designs all around, the contrasting purple border enhances the saree brilliantly. Wear this gorgeous tussar silk saree at your next event to turn heads!
- Color – The trendy combination of sea green and purple.
- Fabric – This gorgeous saree is made entirely of tussar silk fabric. Tussar, commonly known as ‘Kosa Silk,’ is mostly manufactured in the Indian state of Jharkhand. Texture -Tussar silk fabric is appreciated for its magnificent texture and natural gold tone, which is exceptionally rich and deep. It imparts the saree a wonderful luster.
- Features – The saree is handmade of pure tussar silk and features lovely silver zari buti motifs running the length of it. The saree is also adorned with a silver zari border, which adds to its attractiveness.
- Origin- Made in India
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Blouse piece available – Blouse customization as per requirement available for additional charges.
Style Guide – Pair the sea-green pure tussar silk saree with a statement oxidized silver choker necklace and earrings set to match the silver zari buti work on the saree. Grab a silver potli bag and you are all set to grab all the attention!
Size: 6.5 meters/ 7 yards
Colour: Sea Green
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear