Slate Grey Tussar Silk Saree
Spread the charm of traditional wear with our elegant pure tussar silk saree. Our slate grey handwoven saree on the drape will flourish your style. Decoration with gold zari motifs all over makes it look majestic. The contrasting color border unfolds the beauty with intricate zari work flawlessly. These handcrafted tussar silk sarees add grace to your appeal. This saree would steal the attention for you at any casual gathering.
- Pattern – Solid Print
- Saree work – Handwoven
- Fabric – Tussar
- Length – 6.5 meters/ 7 Yards
- Shipping time – 6 to 7 days
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Spreading love and harmony with our delicate tussar silk saree. This slate grey handwoven tussar silk saree has embellishment of graceful golden zari motifs all over. The red color border has a decoration of intricate zari work. Drape our slate grey tussar silk saree in your next casual event.
- Color – The slaty shade of grey.
- Fabric – Tussar Silk, also known as “Wild Silk,” “Tassar Silk,” or “Tussar Silk,” is an exquisite thread primarily made in India. It is admired for its innate golden sheen.
- Texture – Tussar is appreciated for its rich texture and particularly rich and deep natural gold color. It lends a lustrous surface to the saree.
- Features – The attraction of the saree lies in the golden zari motifs all over the saree with the border in contrast color.
- Origin- Made in India
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Blouse piece available – Blouse customization as per requirement available for additional charges.
Style Guide – Drape our slate grey tussar silk saree on casual function. Pair it with a pearl necklace. Grab a potli bag & you are all set to grasp all the compliments.
Size: 6.5 meters/ 7 yards
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear