Turqoise Blue Woven Georgette Silk Saree
Long-lasting beauty comes from the intricately handpainted colorful florals on pure banarasi silk. The saree is elegantly embraced by golden zari jaal designs. This exquisite saree is handcrafted from a gorgeous georgette silk fabric. A border of golden zari work adds a touch of magnificence to the saree. This saree, in a lovely shade of turquoise blue, is ideal for any wedding. Combine our Chinaya Banaras’ georgette silk saree with your gold-plated jewelry to steal the spotlight.
2 in stock
The turquoise blue georgette banarasi silk saree is a token of everlasting beauty, attributed to the delicately colorful handpainted gold zari jaal. The saree’s turquoise blue shade, along with the golden zari stitching design, makes it ideal for any occasion. The gold zari border adds an element of grandeur to the pure silk saree. The saree comes with an unstitched blouse piece to complete the stunning look. Drape this elegant handwoven saree to steal the show.
- Color – A vibrant shade of turquoise blue.
- Fabric -The saree is made of pure georgette fabric and is handmade. Georgette has a tight weave, yet the overall impression is slightly sheer because of the small threads.
- Texture -Georgette fabric has a crepe-like texture that makes it extremely bouncy and practically self-moving. It also has a lovely drape, making it a popular choice for women’s clothing.
- Features – The handpainted florals in vibrant hues on the georgette silk saree are complemented by eye-catching gold zari jaal embroidery. The gold zari border on the saree lends a wonderful touch.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – To boost up the festive vibes, pair the turquoise blue woven georgette saree with golden studded earrings. Wear beige block heels and you’ll be sure to earn a lot of praise!
Colour: Turquoise Blue
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear