Voilet Virgule Navy Blue Handwoven Banarasi Silk Saree
Your appearance is enhanced by the stunning purple banarasi silk saree. Because of the woven gold zari stripes that run the length of the saree, it has a queenly aspect and is exceptionally exquisite. Golden zari woven stripes run the length of the saree. Gold zari designs accentuate the border. The blouse piece is included with this saree. Wear this saree to any celebration and be the center of attention.
- Pattern – Solid
- Saree work – Handwoven
- Fabric – Banarasi silk
- Weight – 0.95 KG
- Shipping time – 6 to 7 days
2 in stock
With the timeless beauty of gold zari stripes design, the blue pure banarasi silk saree is a unique piece of art. The authentic gold zari border with woven golden zari buta stripes all over the saree makes it a possession of precious clothing in your wardrobe. The combination of blue and hue of gold makes it a perfect ethnic wear for weddings or any festivity. This saree comes with a blouse piece to complete the stunning look!
- Shade- A classic shade of blue.
- Fabric- This attire is crafted in 100% pure banarasi silk imbibing artistic elegance with its unmatchable beauty.
- Texture -The handwoven, pure banarasi silk fabric saree gives sheer comfort a royal look. It exudes a strong and crisp texture
- Features – The saree features woven gold zari stripes and gold zari motifs weaved on the border with a glaze to it.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Origin – Made in India
- Blouse piece available – Blouse customization as per requirement available for additional charges.
Style Guide – Style this saree with a golden blouse and gold jewelry to look enticing on any occasion. Be a style icon at any wedding or festivity.
Please Note: Since these sarees are handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear