Wine Tussar Silk Saree
Flaunt your classic traditional style at every function with the pure tussar silk saree. The utterly handwoven purple saree on the drape will make everyone mesmerized. Detailing with zari motifs all over makes it look royal. The contrasting color border exaggerates with intricate zari work perfectly. The magic of these handcrafted tussar silk sarees adds to your attraction. This saree would catch the attention for you at any casual gathering.
- Pattern – Solid Print
- Saree work – Handwoven
- Fabric – Tussar
- Length – 6.5 meters/ 7 Yards
- Shipping time – 6 to 7 days
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Tranquil, comfortable and peaceful, are three words that come to your mind when you see this beautiful saree. This handwoven tussar silk saree is detailed with graceful zari motifs all over. The green color border is decorated with silver zari and colorful floral embroidery. Drape our purple tussar silk saree for your next casual event.
- Color – The charming shade of purple.
- Fabric – Tussar Silk, also known as “Wild Silk,” “Tassar Silk,” or “Tussar Silk,” is an exquisite thread primarily made in India. It is admired for its innate golden sheen.
- Texture – Tussar is appreciated for its rich texture and particularly rich and deep natural gold color. It lends a lustrous surface to the saree.
- Features – The attraction of the saree lies in the silver zari motifs all over the saree with the border in contrast color.
- Origin- Made in India
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Blouse piece available – Blouse customization as per requirement available for additional charges.
Style Guide – Drape our purple tussar silk saree for casual function. Pair it with a pearl necklace. Grab a sling bag & you are all set to grasp all the compliments.
Size: 6.5 meters/ 7 yards
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Casuals | Party Wear