Wine Woven Banarasi Silk Dupatta
An utterly weaved banarasi silk fabric in a gorgeous dupatta spread the magic of elegance. Classic woven slanting stripes & small buti on this dupatta take the charm to the next level. This handwoven dupatta with pure, rich banarasi silk fabric is in the classy shade of purple. A golden color zari and tassels decorate the border of this handloom dupatta. The dupatta adds more grace to your outfit. Drape this dupatta from handloom’s collection with any of your silk suits. Style it up with a different draping style.
1 in stock
Our handwoven rich banarasi silk dupatta gives a magnificent look to your classy suit. This banarasi silk dupatta is in a pretty purple shade. Woven slanting stripes and small buti beautifies the classic dupatta. The intricate border intensifies with a golden zari work and short tassels. The utterly handcrafted dupatta from our handloom collection perfectly goes with your plain suits or kurtas.
- Colour – This handcrafted dupatta is in purple.
- Fabric – Handwoven rich banarasi silk fabricated in royal banarasi dupatta.
- Texture – The timeless print and intricate stitching texture give it a perfect grace.
- Features – The woven slanting stripes and buti amplifies the royal dupatta with a golden zari border and tassels.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
Style Guide – Drape our handloom collection’s dupatta on any of your plain suits. Pair them with silver oxidized jewellery & you are ready to grab all the compliments.
Please Note: Since the dupatta is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.
Made in India