Pale Glid Yellow Handwoven Banarasi Silk Saree
Flaunt your grace with our pure banarasi silk saree from Nakashi Collection. The handloom Banarasi Katan silk saree is in a vibrant shade of yellow. This exquisite saree is enhanced with silver zari buta work running the lengths of the saree. To enhance the charm the borderline is embraced with a silver zari jaal pattern. Pair this saree with a statement choker necklace set for the perfect classy look. Get this ethnic beauty in your closet right now!
- Pattern – Solid
- Saree work – Handwoven
- Technique – Kadhwa
- Fabric – Katan Silk
- Weight – 1 KG
- Length – 5.4 meters/ 6 Yards
- Shipping time – 6-7 days
3 in stock
Feel royal and graceful in Nakashi Collection’s gorgeous banarasi Katan silk saree. This yellow banarasi handloom saree is made with pure Katan silk and exudes poise and elegance. Have the spotlight on you as you wear this stunning piece to any occasion, with silver zari buti design all over the saree and jaal design on the border.
- Color – A vibrant shade of yellow
- Fabric –Soft and lustrous silk fabric, handwoven with delicate threads of pure banarasi Katan silk
- Texture -The classic and majestic banarasi silk fabric give it a refined appeal. The silver zari buta work on the saree provides a natural gloss to the texture.
- Features – The silver zari buti design and jaal design on the border paired with the touch of yellow color add to the grace of this banarasi treasure.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Origin – Made in India
- Blouse piece available – Blouse customization as per requirement available for additional charges.
Style Guide – To look more attractive and regal, wear those heels and drape the saree with grace and crispness. A Kundan necklace and earrings set, or a gold jewelry set can look excellent with a Katan pure silk saree if they’re well-matched. Adding a dash of ethnicity to the overall outfit with an ethnic handbag or clutch is a great way to do so.
Size: 5.4 meter / 6 Yards
Weight: 1 KG
Please Note: Since the saree is handwoven, the actual color may slightly vary from the image.