Top 10 Styles Under ₹5999 This Diwali
Diwali is just around the corner and its time to brighten up our homes and wardrobes. Add a new sparkle to your wardrobes with Chinaya Banaras! The festival of Diwali is full of vibrancy and scintillation– a festival that bursts through all barriers of religions and cultures.
Diwali is the official season to revive your wardrobe! We at Chinaya Banaras understand your love of dressing up in the finest Indian traditional outfits for the Diwali occasion. These are the days meant for showing off your best collection of banarasi sarees, kurtas set, and all sorts of closet lavishness.
Style this Diwali under ₹5999 with Chinaya Banaras
- Indigo Grey Printed Chanderi Silk Saree – The navy blue and grey chanderi silk saree exude nobility from every inch, making it a must-have for everyone. The saree has a beautiful geometrical print all over and is made in a soothing indigo tone. The geometrical print on the chanderi silk saree, with the enticing mirror work, gives it a contemporary yet classy look. The saree’s charm is enhanced by the handwoven gold zari motifs of all shapes and sizes on the border, making it a perfect choice for any time of day. The saree comes with a contrast blouse piece to complete the ensemble. Make this stunning saree from Chinaya’s exclusive collection of pure Banarasi sarees a permanent part of your wardrobe.
- Sky Blue White Woven Chanderi Silk Saree – This magnificent Sky Blue & White Woven Chanderi silk saree from our selection of pure banarasi silk sarees will entice every observer this Diwali. This handwoven piece, made of the finest chanderi silk, is a striking addition to any occasion. The contrasting woven floral buta motifs on the chanderi silk fabric elevate your prestige. The combination of sky blue and white color enhances your beauty. The border of this saree is adorned with embroidered patterns of various shapes and sizes, which wonderfully complements the outfit. Now is the time to get this ethnic beauty from Chinaya Banaras.
- Red Bandhni Printed Chanderi Silk Saree – Flaunt your charming look in the captivating pure chanderi silk fabric saree. The red lustrous chanderi silk saree reminds you of a sheer sophisticated style. The handwoven saree enhances with a white bandhani print. A specific sense of delicacy added with an antique zari border and pallu makes this saree a legacy to pass on to the next generation. Walk like a boss lady at this Diwali party with this handcrafted saree from Chinaya’s lustrous chanderi collection. Style it with gold Kundan jewellery to glam up your look.
- Mayil Blue Organza Handpainted Saree – Drape this handcrafted poised blue pure organza silk saree with hand-painted florals. The traditionally woven organza silk fabric saree is beautified with a silver check weave and golden piping border to give it a touch of class and grace. Get hold of your inner confidence with Chinaya’s Mayil collection’s handloom saree to steal all the attention at the Diwali party.
- Indigo Printed Kota Silk Saree – In the six yards of grace, the pure Kota silk fabric is wonderfully fashioned. Our 100% Kota silk saree has an indigo blue color. The geometrically patterned block print on the saree leaves a lasting impression. The saree’s hem is adorned with gold zari weaving, making it ultra-sophisticated. This saree is fashionable just like the colorful tassel at the pallu. Drape Chinaya’s Kota silk saree to make a statement on Diwali night. Combine it with a statement silver necklace for an effortlessly elegant appearance.
- Grey Digital Printed Linen Kurta Pant Set – This perfectly woven linen fabric kurta set is a classic outfit for any occasion. The subtle handwoven kurta set is in the light sea green shade. The digitally printed florals, handwork and tassels magnify the charm. To create a perfect kurta set, it comes with a plain running bottom. You can style this handloom light sea green kurta set from Chinaya’s floral closet. Pair with silver oxidized jewellery to have an elegant look.
- Peach Linen Kurta Pant Set – Make a statement in this enticing hand-woven Peach Kurta Set, made of pure Linen fabric. This gorgeous suit from Chinaya’s Floral closet Collection features traditional buta prints that ensnare every onlooker. The kurta has layers of ruffle that extend over the neck and hem of the sleeves, which flatters all body types. The kurta has a pair of solid pants that are both fashionable and comfortable. To make the ensemble more stylish, the pants have scalloped edges. Pair them with simple jewellery like long studded earrings to keep things simple. Grab this ready-to-wear ensemble for this Diwali party.
- Peach Digital Printed Linen Kurta Pant Set – This perfectly woven linen fabric kurta set is a classic outfit for this Diwali occasion. The subtle handwoven kurta set is in the peach shade. The digitally printed florals, handwork and tassels magnify the charm. To create a perfect kurta set, it comes with a plain running bottom. You can style this handloom peach kurta set from Chinaya’s floral closet. Pair with silver oxidized jewellery to have an elegant look.
- Aqua Blue Stripe Printed Chanderi Silk Saree – The calmness and comfort she wants in her every move and shine bright with every decision. Wrap the grace of comfort in the captivating lustrous chanderi fabric saree. Our aqua blue chanderi silk saree carry the perfect elegance. The classic saree manifest with block printed soft color zig-zag stripes pattern. Beautifully woven saree has a definite touch of grace with an antique zari border and pallu. Drape this chic handcrafted saree at this Diwali function from Chinaya’s lustrous chanderi collection with pearl jewellery to grab all the attention.
- Pista Green Digital Printed Linen Kurta Pant Set – This perfectly woven linen fabric kurta set is a classic outfit for this Diwali. The subtle handwoven kurta set is in the pista green shade. The digitally printed florals and temple design magnify the charm. To create a perfect kurta set, it comes with a plain running bottom. You can style this handloom pista green kurta set from Chinaya’s floral closet. Pair with silver oxidized jewellery to have an elegant look.
Explore the exclusive range of banarasi sarees, stitched and unstitched kurta and suit sets, dupattas for the upcoming festive and wedding season at Chinaya Banaras.
In the past, Banarasi silk sarees were only worn by royalty. Today, however, the intricate designs and diversified patterns pay homage to the rich cultural heritage and traditions. The Mughal Dynasty introduced Banarasi silk to our country, known for its…Continue Reading
Beautiful fabrics are a favorite among Indian women. There was a time when Indian ladies had only a good handful of fabrics to choose from. However, in the twenty-first century, a wide range of fabrics in various styles and qualities…Continue Reading
We all adore silk sarees and have a large collection. We all know how much silk fabric meant to our grandmothers and moms, and why not? Silk sarees are an investment in your wardrobe that you will never regret. Grace,…Continue Reading
India has a rich traditional heritage of fashion, art, culture, food, etc. Mismatch and trying different trending fashion outfits is always a style of Indians. When we are talking about fashion trends, banarasi fabric is never going out of style. …Continue Reading
Make A Style Statement With Banarasi Sarees Under ₹10,000- There is no debating about the fact that the banarasi saree is the real gem of Indian tradition. Banarasi saree holds the royalness in each of its folds. Dawning from the…Continue Reading
Silk sarees will always hold a special place in people's hearts. We all adore silk sarees and have a large collection of them. Silk sarees bring a touch of elegance to your clothing, and you'll be glad you bought one. …Continue Reading
When we are talking about Indian traditional fabric or outfits, how can anyone forget about banarasi silk. 100% pure Banarasi sarees are the most favourite and royal attire for every Indian woman. The classy heavy fabric justifies the royalness of…Continue Reading
The Unmatched Beauty Of Different Fabric Sarees- The grace and exquisite uphold with the saree is unparalleled. Indians have a powerful emotional connection with sarees. The wardrobe of Indian women is captured by countless sarees. Sarees are the perfect attire…Continue Reading
Enchanting Tale of Banarasi Sarees Banarasi silk sarees have come a long way from their appearance during the Mughal empire to the twenty-first century. Sarees have become the national attire of Indian women, and they play an essential part in…Continue Reading
Sarees are a staple in the wardrobes of most modern Indian ladies. Every woman desires a diverse variety of sarees, ranging from simple everyday wear to extravagant sarees for wedding wear. The word saree is also known as Sri and Shari.…Continue Reading
Banarasi saree can never go out of fashion. It's an iconic fashion statement that rules the fashion world. The intricate designs and weaving process makes the banarasi saree unique. From the Mughals era, the weaving of brocade with intricate designs…Continue Reading
India is rich in a variety of fabrics that showcase our tradition. The soft and rich texture of tussar fabric makes it a must-have in every Indian's women wardrobe. Tussar silk is also known as 'Kosa silk' in Sanskrit. Several…Continue Reading