Which type of Digital Print Banarasi Silk Sarees are lighter in weight?
When we are talking about Indian traditional fabric or outfits, how can anyone forget about banarasi silk. 100% pure Banarasi sarees are the most favourite and royal attire for every Indian woman.
The classy heavy fabric justifies the royalness of the banarasi saree. There is at least one Banarasi saree you can spot in every Indian women’s closet.
When it comes to styling, women have limitless choices for outfits and accessories. Banarasi sarees always remain on the top of the trendy ethnic fashion list.
Banarasi sarees are enriched with different types of weaving techniques, prints, embroidery and many more.
Introduction of Digital printing –
Refresh your closet with classy and trending digital printed sarees. In the late 1980s, digital textile printing came into existence.
With the evolution, better printing methods came into existence. Some techniques are mentioned below.
Types of digital printing techniques –
- Pigment print
- Discharge print
- Acid print
- Direct print
- Speciality print
- Reactive print
- Resist print
- Disperse print
Chinaya manifests the trending digital printed banarasi saree for the women who desire a fusion of contemporary & traditional blended sarees. Digitally Printed sarees are the new generation of classical sarees which will spread the magic of charm. There is a wide variety of banarasi sarees for people who are obsessed with digital prints.
In this rapidly changing fashion trends era, some fabrics and prints are still in high demand. These sarees are very comfortable to wear from casual to festive occasions.
If you are obsessed with sarees but getting tired of all those old fashion prints, check out the latest collection online on Chinaya. Grace up your ethnic look at casual parties without getting tired of all those old fashion prints. Choose from a wide range of different digitally printed banarasi silk sarees.
Chinaya established a standard for digitally printed sarees so that women of any age do not get bored with all those old prints.
At Chinaya, we provide pure and rich fabric sarees with different patterns of prints. A wide range of color options are available in the exclusive collection.
Different patterns to grace up your look-
When it comes to different styles and patterns, Chinaya has an opulent and ornate collection of designs that goes perfect for every woman. From traditional to vintage prints, we have got all the designs for you.
- Kalamkari print – The beauty of kamal patterns can never go out of fashion. Classy digital kalamkari print sarees are forever a fashion statement for women of every age group. Chinaya has a wide range of kalamkari printed sarees at affordable prices.
- Elephant print – Digitally printed elephants and floral patterns are old school prints but they still have that grace to turn everyone’s head. It is one of the most beloved and revered creatures in Indian ornamental tradition. The elephant symbolizes wealth and good luck, embodied in the much worshipped Lord Ganesh.
- Figure print– Traditional patterns are always a centre of attraction. The digitally printed figure resembles the fusion of contemporary and traditional styles. Chinaya has a wide range of banarasi silk saree with the digitally printed figure
- Geometrical print– Unfold the grace of geometric digital print on banarasi saree. Chinaya has an exclusive collection of digitally printed geometric patterns that makes your look extravagant.
- Motifs print– Zari motifs printed on banarasi saree with digital technology are graceful. Channel your inner charm with zari motifs and make your look royal. Chinaya has an exclusive range of banarasi saree with digitally printed motifs at the best price.
- Floral print– Aesthetic decoration of digital printed floral embraces the saree beautifully. Floral prints are timeless prints and never go out of fashion. Chinaya has the best range of digitally printed floral at affordable rates.
- Bandhani print– Traditional bandhani print evolved with the technology over time. Digitally printed bandhani shows the beauty of tradition with the fusion of modernity. Chinaya has an elite collection of digitally printed bandhani patterns at the best price.
Loaded with colors and patterns, Chinaya has a bestselling banarasi saree with digital prints. The charm crafted in 6 yards of saree does not just represent the tradition; it is a flawless style statement. While falling elegantly over curvy borders, the saree collection is a balance of subtlety and boldness.
Occasions to wear a digital printed saree
- Wedding- The banarasi saree with kalamkari digital prints are perfect for the wedding night. Team up with a Kundan necklace set and a Jaipuri designer clutch. You are ready to grab all the compliments.
- Casual party- Nothing is better than an Indian saree for a casual party. Drape geometric digital print saree with flat mules and style it up with silver oxidized jewellery. Take a sling bag and let all the heads turn for you.
- Haldi function- Drape digitally printed zari motifs banarasi saree with classy border looks gorgeous. Add some pearl jewellery to it to beautify your look. You are ready to go.
- Diwali and other festivals- Drape digitally printed floral saree on Diwali with statement jewellery and be a trendsetter. Style it with block heels and a stone-studded clutch.
Wear a digital print saree at your next outing. The sarees are perfect for all seasons because of their unique and versatile fabrics.
Style your digitally printed saree with silver jewellery or just minimal boho jewellery for the perfect look.
In the past, Banarasi silk sarees were only worn by royalty. Today, however, the intricate designs and diversified patterns pay homage to the rich cultural heritage and traditions. The Mughal Dynasty introduced Banarasi silk to our country, known for its…Continue Reading
Beautiful fabrics are a favorite among Indian women. There was a time when Indian ladies had only a good handful of fabrics to choose from. However, in the twenty-first century, a wide range of fabrics in various styles and qualities…Continue Reading
Diwali is just around the corner and its time to brighten up our homes and wardrobes. Add a new sparkle to your wardrobes with Chinaya Banaras! The festival of Diwali is full of vibrancy and scintillation– a festival that bursts…Continue Reading
We all adore silk sarees and have a large collection. We all know how much silk fabric meant to our grandmothers and moms, and why not? Silk sarees are an investment in your wardrobe that you will never regret. Grace,…Continue Reading
India has a rich traditional heritage of fashion, art, culture, food, etc. Mismatch and trying different trending fashion outfits is always a style of Indians. When we are talking about fashion trends, banarasi fabric is never going out of style. …Continue Reading
Make A Style Statement With Banarasi Sarees Under ₹10,000- There is no debating about the fact that the banarasi saree is the real gem of Indian tradition. Banarasi saree holds the royalness in each of its folds. Dawning from the…Continue Reading
Silk sarees will always hold a special place in people's hearts. We all adore silk sarees and have a large collection of them. Silk sarees bring a touch of elegance to your clothing, and you'll be glad you bought one. …Continue Reading
The Unmatched Beauty Of Different Fabric Sarees- The grace and exquisite uphold with the saree is unparalleled. Indians have a powerful emotional connection with sarees. The wardrobe of Indian women is captured by countless sarees. Sarees are the perfect attire…Continue Reading
Enchanting Tale of Banarasi Sarees Banarasi silk sarees have come a long way from their appearance during the Mughal empire to the twenty-first century. Sarees have become the national attire of Indian women, and they play an essential part in…Continue Reading
Sarees are a staple in the wardrobes of most modern Indian ladies. Every woman desires a diverse variety of sarees, ranging from simple everyday wear to extravagant sarees for wedding wear. The word saree is also known as Sri and Shari.…Continue Reading
Banarasi saree can never go out of fashion. It's an iconic fashion statement that rules the fashion world. The intricate designs and weaving process makes the banarasi saree unique. From the Mughals era, the weaving of brocade with intricate designs…Continue Reading
India is rich in a variety of fabrics that showcase our tradition. The soft and rich texture of tussar fabric makes it a must-have in every Indian's women wardrobe. Tussar silk is also known as 'Kosa silk' in Sanskrit. Several…Continue Reading